- Can we change the default limit on attachment size in database mail .i.e. 1000000 bytes?
- If yes then where can we change this parameter?
- Open SSMS and go to Management folder
- Right click on Database Mail and select Configure Database Mail
- Click Next and select view or change system parameters radio button
- Click next and you will be presented the parameters screen where you can view and modify the parameters as well
- Here you can change the value against the Maximum File Size (Bytes) parameter
- Specify the required size in bytes and click Next to save the configurations
What is the limit of Max value?
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32. (mscorlib)